High Quality Double Electric Breastpump at No Cost to You!
for qualified Ohio mothers
- You must have delivered your new baby
and be breastfeeding or feeding breast-
milk to your baby
- You must be enrolled in Ohio Medicaid or one of the Ohio Medicaid Managed Care Plans:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Unison Health Plan
- You must have a prescription showing
your medical need for a breast pump
written by one of the following:
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Physician Assistant
Are you having difficulty breastfeeding due to ???
- Sore nipples
- Breast engorgement
- Infant having difficulty latching-on or difficulty feeding at breast
- Infant with genetic, neurologic, mechanical or other infant issues
- Premature, late preterm or multiples
- Ill or hospitalized breastfeeding infant or mother
- Mother or infant with special needs
- Concerns related to medications in mother's milk
- Need to supplement for low milk supply or infant's slow weight gain
- Very low milk supply and need to increase your milk production
- Other disorders or complications of lactation
- Need to return to school or work
Call 419-525-4620 to get your pump!
The Mothering Touch Breast Pump Program is a public service offered by a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Carolyn Zara, MSN, CRNP, IBCLC with a goal to promote healthy beginnings for infants and mothers through breastfeeding. This Breast Pump Program is designed to help mothers continue breastfeeding.
Contact a Lactation Consultant for advice and assistance with breastfeeding difficulty.
About: Carolyn Zara, MSN, CRNP-CNS, WHCNP, PNP, LCCE, CIMI, RLC, IBCLC